Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Micropenis Fun

My "ex" posted this to a dating website

"I had been dating this guy and we went on a couple dates and then one day we went back to his place for the "let's watch a movie at my place" date. Pretty soon clothes are coming off and I see this little nub, maybe about 1 inch on a generous scale, in the crotch area. He was uncircumcised too, so I was super confused as to what was going on down there. I started feeling him up down there, thinking he was a grower and not a shower, since there's no way that a penis could be literally just a head sticking out of a crotch. I think the volume of the foreskin might have been more than the total volume of the head itself. After about 30 seconds of my confused, hopeful rubbing, he came and then made some comment about how endurance was never his strong area, and he never proposed sex, which was polite of him, I guess. Yeah, that's about it. I tell all my friends that we stopped seeing each other for various other reasons because I'm way too embarrassed to admit that I gave a hand job to a guy with a micropenis."

Last edited by a9127; 03-03-2018 at 07:47 PM.