Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Black Sabbath – Into the Void

Even farther back in time. All the way to 1971. What sounded like this? More than anything else, to me at least, this is the true beginning of heavy metal although I’m not sure the term “heavy metal” was even used back then. Black Sabbath were from Birmingham, England. In 1971, the US was still fighting the Vietnam War, the Apollo moon landings were taking place, Nixon was President, Watergate had not yet happened, “Dirty Harry” was in the theaters, something called the “ARPANET” was being developed to explore the networking of computers, and you could buy a Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 2 Door Hardtop with a 454 for only $3,611 USD.

Best YouTube Comments:

“I don’t always listen to Sabbath, but when I do, so do my neighbors.”

“Jesus, this is what, '71? The riffs that Iommi came up with were so ahead of the curve it's absurd."

“…perhaps the absolute heaviest song of all time....”

“When that bass kicks in lawd have mercy.” (Me: That’s Geezer Butler. )

“Still kills me that most people think of Sabbath as simply Iron Man. Good song but they have so many better ones.”
Attached Thumbnails
sabbath.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 03-07-2019 at 09:45 PM.