View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cobus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
wow, thanks for the response...at the risk of revealing too much info, ill attempt to explain how i see it.

first of all, i feel strongly that a ladyboys balls are absolutely beautiful, and i appreciate the girls who allow us to admire them. personally, as long as her balls are shaved smooth & clean, i feel a great urge to kiss, nibble, lick, suck, and all-around worship them, regardless of their size. it is the contradiction of a beautiful, feminine girl and her not-supposed-to-be-feminine/symbol of masculinity balls. large, heavy testicles hanging low are wonderful because of the greater contradiction, but small, petite balls tight between her legs are cute as well, almost more lady-like.

secondly, i have no interest or attraction whatsoever in males, or their balls. this, of course, with the exception of my strong interest in females taking control of a mans balls, namely ballbusting.

this brings me to my third point. i guess i believe testicles are where true manhood lies. it is the balls that generates the drive, aggression, power, control. take control of a mans balls, take control of the man.

i have trekked down both sides of this path, experimenting both as a top, and a bottom.
as a top, i have many times had the pleasure of allowing my more submissive lady-friends beg & fight to kneel between my legs & extensively worship my manhood, aka my balls. when your partner also views the balls as the heart of masculinity, the sub-inclined girl will treat you to quite an experience. again- licking, sucking, teabagging, full-fledged face diving into my manhood, until i release onto their pretty face what theyve been warming the whole time with their mouth on my balls. to quote myself from one of these sessions, "i feel as if your licking my soul." it is these experiences with this pleasure that drives my urge to pleasure ladyboys in this manner.

now, when dealing with a girl who does not happen to be submissive by nature, this view of all masculine strength & power emanating from the testicles can take an intimidating twist. these experiences go more like this:
yes, often she kneels between my legs, but for much different reasons. with one hand, she wraps her hand around my balls from underneath, touching thumb & index finger above, so my balls are trapped within the grasp of her hand & she can control the looseness or tightness of the grip. with the other hand, she slaps my balls with an open bare hand. usually this ends up in a relentless assault on my manhood, often beginning slow, often proceeding towards reckless abandon, constant nonstop open slaps over & over & over. at this point, these types of ladies are typically pretty verbal, yelling at me for any indiscretions they view me being guilty of. sometimes, these indiscretions are not personally what i have done, but seem to be coming from their frustrations with the male gender in general, their perceived dominance, etc. other times, it is very clear i am being punished for something specific i did. often i end up loudly apologizing for much, determined to be better, & begging for her to stop, which she never will until either i cum, or she sees blood(rare, but its happened). as a footnote, i never involve the penis, besides the reasons stated above, i dont want to risk any functional problems. im always allowed to play with myself (i wouldnt want to do it otherwise), i always orgasm, and its pretty much agreed that open-bare handed slaps is the way to go - more personal, more control, etc(as opposed to kicking or other techniques). also, if the girl is not truly into it, it sucks, doesnt work.

so this brings me to my interest in your mindset with castration. dont get me wrong - i am not interested in being castrated, but it is quite a turn-on to hear from women who get off on it. for me, it is this power/control thing that drives the interest.

ive added a few pics to illustrate my points.

thanks again for your response, & i hope to hear more from you,
oldawg
very nice ballbusting picture, have you yet some picture?