View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I hadn't even prought up pic trades or webcam. I'm at my brother's place and currently without a cam, and I've noticed that guys tend to be stingy with their pics, but pretty demanding of pics of TGs. That and I'm really not so hung up on looks - I'll give any guy who seems nice a chance.

Anyway.. we had been chatting and emailing for a week, he seemed ok, and I was going to be literally blocks from his place. It was a spur of the moment decision to meet him and it was happening at like 4 pm, so I figured it would be safe.

Based on how he acted, and going back through the emails, I really think he assumed I was for hire. From what I hear it's not uncommon for guys to assume that "pretty" t-girls are trying to handle their bills. I've seen a few comments on dating sites from guys commenting that there are either "ugly Cross Dressers or beautiful whores".

Half the time I feel like I battling misconceptions and steriotypes more than I'm actually dating.