View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

A couple posts up-- it is laughable in my mind to even think of a male-identifying cross dresser to want to go the hormone and surgical route as part of some sex fetish. Surgery and hormones are for trans-identifying individuals and are specifically indicated to treat gender dysphoria. This is a distinct identity issue that is wholly separate from getting your bedroom kicks by "forced feminization." If you were a real transexual, you would simply work towards doing what you need to do, not be posting in an internet forum hoping to find someone to help do it for you. Such an attitude is quite frankly insulting to all of brave transexual individuals who have the intestinal fortitude to live authentically.

Re: Castration...Yeah, I'd like to have this done at some point. I'd need to see costs, but from what I understand, this operation only runs a few thousand. And truly, this is the operation that has a lot of physical benefit in terms of adjusting hormone levels in the body. I find that alone to be more appealing than vaginoplasty. As to impacting orgasm and ejaculation-- I can very rarely do either. I actually managed to ejaculate a small amount the other day for the first time in some months. And that is on hormones alone, so any additional impact from removal of the testes would not be disagreeable to me.