View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by smolderingtemptress View Post
You'll get over it, right? Don't take it too seriously.

^^^ is what I've been told about it.
Ouch... seems I hit a homerun here... Smolderingtemptress, you're actually one of the negative posters that I refer to - not in name but since you so speedily jumps out by yourself then let's indeed bring it on.

You've been here for a little more than a month, and already you've posted 60 messages and not so few with an aggressive tone and a hostile content.

As I believe you said yourself in another posting which you gutsily refer to now: "...and I don't appreciate it"

Personally, I have a broad back and can take a beating or five, but the fact is that other posters will feel turned off by the haters taking over, and that will make an otherwise good forum go down. Because they just disappear. And suddenly it's all hell, yet another forum taken over by the nasties with their sinister agenda.

Is that what you want? Is that your reason to be here?

Personally, I'm here to share thoughts and experiences about a subject that, my goodness, needs all the positive charisma it can possibly get. Enough people out there are laughing their asses off over all us pathetic freaks, so maybe it would be prudent to hold a bit back on the temper, count to ten and then post in a more reasonable way so that we at least can keep tone among ourselves.

In the end, we're here to enjoy, not to hate.

Peace!

H