View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Ila, thanks for the tip about the Paint program that comes with Windows, but it was unfortunately one of the programs that got wiped out when I attempted to delete Windows Messenger(it was glitched from a bad update from the Microsoft site). As I don't have a hard copy of Windows XP(since it was pre-installed at Futureshop when I bought the computer) I cannot restore any of the programs lost(Internet Explorer has no shortcut, the games folder is empty, I had to re-download Windows Media Player, etc.). Sometimes I hate how user-unfriendly Windows can be.
Your hard drive should have been partitioned with a Windows backup in the partition. You should send JohnDowe a PM about your problem or post it in his computer help thread (in this forum). I'm pretty sure that John will be able to help you get back your full Windows capability.