View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
I believe that every tgirl should be that way, but obviously some/most of them feel uncomfortable with a penis and have very negative emotions about it, but the man made vagina just doesn't look good at all
Raven, I just want to address this from the perspective of a "non-op" gal. The simple fact is, having surgery makes EVERYTHING so mush easier for us from a legal stand point. It's not that most of us do or don't "want" SRS, it's the fact that is often the only option we have to get our documentation corrected.

Imagine me getting carded at a club... guess what my ID says? In the US the government at the federal level will not change anything until your birth state fixes your birth certificate (and that process is a jumbled patch-work of laws from state to state that ranges from never-ever no matter what, to having SRS, to living for a while as the target gender. My state will never change anything no matter what I do.

Also, the Medical Industry used to try to weed out gals who weren't on a surgery path. To this day lots of Psych*s won't assist us if we don't at least play along with that narrative.