View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Boner;266580]
Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I remember watching Batman reruns as a kid and getting turned on a lot by that show. Robin never did anything for me (that was hot fantasy though!) but I liked that every villain had a beautiful woman as a sidekick and I just loved Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. There was Catwoman of course

The episodes that really blew my mind though were the ones with Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds I remember watching those shows as a kid hard as a rock and not knowing what to do with my erection!
Will have to check out Marsha. I remember a female villain who put Batman, Batgirl, and Robin in a "Siamese human knot." But I don't think that was her.

That was definitely one of my crazier stories! I feel bad about killing off Batman. Especially since Adam West passed away not long after I posted this. RIP.

Just got to thinking “What if Robin was really a beautiful femboy?”

Much has been written about the possible homoerotic relationship between Batman and Robin. I have found many “shemale” or “femboy” cosplay Robin’s out there—some quite hot--will have to post pics.

Too much time on my hands obviously…

I remember the “Electric Chair” episode being one where they actually could have been killed. Usually Batman’s “predicaments” were silly. Like being turned into a giant ice cream cone or something. Do you remember the exploding rubber shark from the movie? My favorite scenes are where he’s running around with the giant bomb and when he “rehydrates” the members of the UN.

Lee Merriwether played Catwoman in the movie. A former Miss America, she was very beautiful (especially as “Miss Kitka” ) but no match for Julie Newmar.

Anyway don’t worry, I’m not staying away from TLB. If you read the posts right above mine in the “Is This Forum Dying” thread they all sound disgruntled. Just thought maybe if I didn’t post as much it would encourage others to contribute. None of them look like they have posted much. Maybe that thread should be deleted or closed?

Last edited by a9127; 06-25-2017 at 05:14 PM.