View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvasiants View Post
Hello,

I am sorry if my opinions offended You or someone other.
About what You asked, thegirlinblue gave to You the best advice possible.

Regards.
No need to apologize don't worry I'm not offended and I'm sorry if my question is dumb I'm only asking ahead of time whenever and when and if I put myself out there dating again and when and if any of my friends and/or if any of my family find out my girlfriend have a penis or if they become nosy like some people are since some people are so nosy and they found out on their own and if I already know from the start that she have a penis and I don't care even though I'm a straight guy that's why I'm asking you fellow members opinions ahead of time should I tell them I already know/knew that about her or should I let her decide if she wants them to know/or if she wants to tell them.

If none of the above how should I respond to any of my friends and/or any of my family whenever we talk and they told me about her that she have a penis and I already know way before them and before they told me and like I said don't worry I'll defend my girlfriend and I defend people who I love and I defend people I care about .