View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default I found these pictures and they got all of my naughty thoughts flowing.

I thought it would be fun to write down the naughty little fantasy that these pictures provoked me to think about. I would love for you to repost the pictures along with the naughty little fantasy they conger up in you.

The year is 1940 and that prevailing atmosphere leads the general population to believe that women of culture have little desire for sex. Married women only tolerate sexual privileges too their husbands as a since of duty and to have children. Secretly, women enjoy sex just as much as men, maybe more. Society exerts tremendous pressure on women of social status to appear chased and proper. Women have always found ways to get what they want and the ladies of the forties were no different. Women have always freely shared girl talk and have decided that they will join forces to have males that will be under their complete control, women of means in the forties wanted sex but on their terms and completely in their control. The general male of the forties was a pig, with only a desire to fulfill his own desires. However, the ladies of the forties decide to use the same current prevailing atmosphere that dictates the social norms to men and women as a tool to in slave, for obtaining the boys that will follow their instructions to the letter by spotting the little sissy boys that have a desire to be under the stick control of a beautiful woman. To be all things girly and have a secret desire to be feminized by a Mistress. The Ladies have a keen eye at spotting the boys that have these secret desires to be fulfilled. They also have a keen eye for the ones that have secret gay desires. Somewhere in the process they dangle the suggestion that if the convert follows instructions and behaves they may allow him to have sex with other feminized boys. The two females in these pictures have been secretly working on this little feminized boy for over nine months. They decide that its time that they will take this little feminized boy down to meet the six other feminized boys; that after their transformation was sent to the South Carolina women's society-club with their new female identities to serve as the clubs resident sex slaves. By first promising these little boys that their secret desires were safe with them as they coxed the little sissified boys into their panties; now use their new power over them by threatening to expose their shameful little secret to the social norms of the day. They assure the little feminized boy that the only place he is safe is at the South Carolina women's society-club. They promised this little convert that if he did, just as he was told, on occasion, if he behaved, he would be allowed to spend the night with the other feminized boys. Mrs. Sinclair and lady Darin tell their perspective husbands that they are going to South Carolina to visit in on a sick friend and will be lodging at the South Carolina women's society-club. The ladies' book passage on luxurious means transportation by booking a privet rail car for the eleven hour trip. Along the way, they decide that they should have some fun with their new little toy and introduce him to a popular game at the Carolina women's society-club. Dildo Tryouts
Attached Thumbnails
5untitled205.jpg   6untitled206.jpg   7untitled207.jpg