View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSloverboid View Post
Just let folks ask their questions, and then allow the newer folks like us who have yet to really answer questions, do so. I think you mean well, but you should temper your tone at times.
Thanks for sharing the search tip. I've been working IT related jobs since the days of DOS and Windows 3.11. I was more so speaking to the new users about the search function.
I think basic "netiquette" and respect for the site should include that before people post, they should take a moment to see how the site works. That includes not only the search function but also spending the 30 seconds or so required to look at the home page and see how the site is set up. That way, people won't put their threads in General Discussion that belong in the Member Intro section, and they won't post pictures of trans models in the General Discussion section, and they won't begin new threads that are repetitive of existing threads. And, by the way, whenever someone starts a new thread the site prompts them with titles of threads that may be similar. It takes seconds to look at this and determine that a thread already exists.