View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wish-fulfilment and Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
LOL Fran!! I laughed so hard i'm crying. :D

To give an honest answer ... i don't know why. Maybe some men view tg's a sexual outlet . I think it boils down to ignorance , i learned alot by joining this forum about what these women go through day to day and i respect them.
From discrimination to the violence these women face , they deserve respect and understanding. I don't know if i answered the question but i know that i respect and love these women. This forum educates as well as stimulates .
I so agree with this. A lot of people don't wish to understand because it's easier just to go along with current social mores or one's own lust-needs ( if you're male ) than to acknowledge and support some people who are, well, just different. This forum has been a tremendous educator for me, and I'm still learning, still adjusting my mind-set as I go along.

After all, what do women want plastic surgery for ? Why are women so image-obsessed ? ( I think I could answer that but it would take up a hell of a lot of thread space, and would be highly subjective ). Do they achieve satisfaction ? Yes, most do, when they have altered their perception of themselves and it has been acknowledged by the world-at-large. For the Transwoman it is a much harder road. Many of you are already experiencing this and surmounting the problems as you meet them, hopefully with the support of this forum and other agencies.

For me the main question has always been, not one of acceptance, but WHY.
But this is covered in quite a number of other Threads.

For those of you who are struggling through the pain and trauma towards Transition, I have nothing but admiration for your fortitude and courage. Some never complete, by their own choice or because of circumstances, and they have to come to terms with that incompleteness. But I guess this applies to all of us who feel unfulfilled in some way.

Yes, guys, satisfy your needs for sexual stimulation on this Forum, by all means, but acknowledge and respect those who are her for reasons other than your own.