View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on. but i am confused because i see these shemales as girls, even though they have dicks. i am also very opposed to the idea of a dick in my ass, i really think it's sick and would never do it, but i would love to stick mine in a shemale. the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all. i don't have fantasies about wearing wemon's clothing or anything like that.. the only doubt about myself i have is my love for a women with a long hard cock. i can't talk about this to anyone personally becuase they will think i'm gay, and everyone close to me is opposed to gay things.. especially my friends, because i'm still in high school, and let's just say i'm probably younger than everyone here.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
easy answer. no we aren't gay cos we're attracted to the femininity of ladyboys/shemales/dickgirls/whatever. basically, they're just a girl with a living strap-on dildo that can produce cum.

in other words, unless you feel the same about guys then no you're not a homosexual. technically, on a site called www.reneereyes.com we are 'paratrexual' cos we are nature's parallel to transexuals