View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Kind of Ashamed.

I know I was letting it grow and I am so stupid.

I work and am part owner at a bar. I did trim my undercut but a guy came in a for a few weekends straight and tipped me really well every night. I did trim my undercut to make it more neat since my hair is so thick. He invited me back to his hotel room after we closed every time he came in. I finally gave into his advances over this past weekend. He is about 10 years older than I am but when he put his arm around me just watching TV and decided to stroke my neck he felt the shorter hair and it drove him wild. He begged, pleaded and promised a lot of things for me to let him buss my undercut. I gave in. I still have the shoulder length but actually the longer hair is much sleeker in the back. Wet you can tell but dry not. And OMFG his warm hands on my buzzed nape drove me wild. I mean even now I feel the long hair when I shake my head rubbing against the shorter hair kind of turns me on. Plus it looks bad ass in a pony tail.

Actually it kind of gives me a gothic look. I am thinking about shorter bangs even. Since the bar is in New Orleans, I may even dye it totally black with the blue hues. I mean I wear black when I tend bar so... It kind of fits.

What does anyone think? I mean I color my hair anyway to dirty blonde so going totally dark. I;m kind of scared because I don't want to stress my hair too much to the point of damaging it.