View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Glad you've enjoyed my posts. I think it's cool that we all share basically the same interest... But we each seem to come at it from a different perspective. I have learned a lot from reading what others have posted even before I was a member here. Several years ago I went through a nasty divorce with my first wife and believe it or not this place helped me out.

Stephanie truly did change my life. Not only because she was a wonderful person but I was involved in a loving, intimate relationship with someone who was transgender. I saw many things from a totally different perspective. Never again can I look at any LGBT related issue without considering what we shared together. It's like everything for me is focused through that. She's the main reason I'm so active in LGBT causes outside of this forum especially anything involving discrimination or violence toward transgender people.

I'm going to back off posting for a while so maybe others will feel like contributing and discussing their own experiences. As always, I'm looking forward to your next post!

Andy
I look forward to your next post too. You always come up with great stuff so I hope it's not too long

That's cool that you had that sort of awareness with your friend and that it changed you for the better. My own contact came through other channels and I have very little practical experience due to my circumstances. Either way, my attraction to transwomen remains. It was something I had to come to terms with and I hope by sharing my experiences it may help someone else who feels weird about their attraction to t-girls.

Hopefully we'll hear from some others here