Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Very nice! Thanks for posting these beauties!

I don't know what it is about the retro look but I probably associate it with what I liked to see as a kid watching TV, big hair, shimmery dresses, etc.
Yep- that's exactly what it is. Last weekend I was up late watching TV and the old Batman show came on. The episode featured Carolyn Jones as the villainess Marsha Queen of Diamonds. (First pic) I remember seeing the episode as a child and even though I didn't understand my feelings at he time, I really liked seeing her all dolled up and acting seductive. Julie Newmar as Catwoman ( second pic) had the same effect. Few things were as exciting to my ten year old mind as these ladies! The episode last weekend had a scene where Marsha was dancing around and another where she was wearing a colorful rubber raincoat and had her hair up so I was in heaven.

Fast forward a few years when I first saw Ru Paul's Supermodel video and those feelings came flooding back. It was like discovering girls all over again.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0051.JPG   IMG_0052.JPG   IMG_0053.JPG