Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Dear Bionca,
I really appreciate your comments and the comments by Fran and other Tgirls. I must admit I joined this forum to look at shemale images and feel horney. I imagined that transexuals were somehow more sexually endowed than genetic women. I had no idea that transitioning was so difficult and even dangerous, in addition to the loss of family support. I am sure you have heard the old story that when God created man he didn't provide enough blood to run the brain and penis at the same time.
I hope you will soon find the love you deserve.
Take care.
This post has been tumbling around in my head for a little while. The tone sounds almost like an apology (as do a number of posts here). There is no need to apologize for being sexually aroused by a trans*woman - shoot, I'm rather fond of it when a guy is aroused by this transwoman. There is also no need to apologize for men in general - since the topic on this thread absolutely passes to non-trans women. Some of the MOST vicious things directed to me and my friends (as well as more famous trans*) have been from natal women. Women are probably more critical of gendered presentation than men are (ask any natal woman who was tall, chunky, a tom-boy who was meaner boys or girls).

So, sure T-gals get disrespected front and back from a little slice of everyone. The battles over using public restrooms for example ... oh man. It's not just a guy thing and it's not just a sex thing. Liking trans* bodies and arousal is probably a good thing. Understanding that we are more and less than guys with tits is critical.