View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossy View Post
That is Alexia Nogeria who at that time had darling tiny breasts.
Thankyou for providing the name Gossy.

Quote:
Unfortunately, like Gisela (now Renata) Davila, Bianca Friere, even Sabrina Cherman, have all had implants. Now they look as if some one had stuck balloons under their nipples. Now, I realise they think - or have been led to think - that such drastic distortions to their bodies are somehow going to make them more desirable. My sense is that they actually lose popularity; because, I'll bet there there are more men who are actually turned off by the phony tits than there are who prefer that they had been kept small or stayed flat.
Some implants do look nice, but if done improperly or the implant is too big then I do agree it can look like balloons under their nipples. Small breasts can be quite a turn on and I'm sure many would prefer small to the large phony look.

Quote:
Any smart woman knows it's not what you have, it's how you use what you have.
Yes and there are a lot that really know how to use what they have. It is so very sexy when a woman knows how to use what she has.