View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Rarely does one day pass without an orgasm or two...three...four...and so on.
At home I can avail myself of several toys and a selection of DVDs to enhance the experience. When I'm at my bi-sex female lover's house I can ride her Sybian...whether she's there to "assist" or not. I'll have my own Sybian by the First of December so I won't have to leave home in order to mount and ride.
At the office, when I feel the need, and I feel the need virtually every day, I just go down to the executive women's restroom and either finger myself or use a small "pocket rocket" that I carry in my purse.
At least once a week another girl, a very feminine lesbian who works in a nearby office, and I will meet in a storage area for some quick girl-girl mutual under-the-skirt masturbation. No one ever goes in that room and we always do it after everyone else has left for the day.
I'm reaching under my flannel nightie now. I think I'll have a little early morning fun before my BF picks me up to spend the day in his bass boat annoying the fish. If I time this right, I'll be all warmed up for a quickie with him when he gets here. We won't have intercourse. I'll BJ him as I buzz myself...one of my favorite things to do. AND I NEVER SPIT!