Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
"Star Trek TNG" falls within my lifetime. However I only became familiar with it in repeats.

Of course I would be remiss in not including pics of the beautiful Gates McFadden.
Not 100% sure, but I think the first pic was from "The Inner Light." Couldn't remember the name of the episode at first but it's the one where Picard lives for many years (in his mind) with a civilization about to be destroyed by it's own sun (so he will remember them) and learns to play the flute. Awesome and very touching episode. Maybe their best.

According to Wikipedia the episode first aired on June 1, 1992. I did not start watching "ST:TNG" until years later. Was curious as to how old Gates was. I know now but won't say... Always thought she was one of the most beautiful women ever and an amazing actress.

Not to throw this thread off topic but I'm sure there are others on here that were fans and know much more than I do about the show. A couple of my friends go to conventions and have met Data and Q.