View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

On behalf of Alison's partner Karen:

First thank you all so much for these condolence messages, Alison would have been so proud and if she is looking down,
overwhelmed by the love for her.

She was my life and part of my soul, that soul has been ripped away from me in an instant, luckily I have many friends who are helping me through this, it is not a good place to be at the moment.
My love for her will never die and I know we shall be together again one day.

She lived for the moment, never was there a dull day with her around, she was free spirit who loved attention and friendship and would do anything to please people. Her foot print lives on in any one who was fortunate enough to know her or meet her.

The celebration of her life was on Thursday 12th May, over 100 people were present at the crematorium, there were no hymns, just words from myself and her mother and all the music she loved. 'On the floor' by Jennifer Lopez blasting out was so cool, Alison would have loved it.

Rest in peace my beautiful angel until we are together again.

Karen