Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud of

Post away! You know, I used to pay a lot of attention to ladies wrestling....until the T-Girl bug hit me in February of 2003 and my taste in adult entertainment changed forever. I will always think the WWE Divas are sexy even if I have no clue who any of them are any more!

As I've posted elsewhere, it was Gia Darling who flipped my script when I saw her on the cover of Transsexual Heartbreakers 5! Seeing that cover was like getting hit by lightning and I couldn't get the VHS Tape home fast enough. I watched it and came almost immediately, swearing I'd never watch anything like that again. The joke was on me because now that's what I want to watch!

Anyway, we all know how awesome Gia is. She's long since retired from her groundbreaking and successful career. I believe she's had SRS, was married for several years, is now divorced and living somewhere in New York. Wherever Gia is I hope she's very happy because, even though she's a Diva, she seems like a really nice person as well.
Attached Thumbnails
59461.jpg   A0su2tbCAAAJvC7.jpg   gia10a.jpg  

gia42.jpg