Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Gay Roman Fantasy?

Rome 79 AD. During the Feast of Jupiter I at last won my freedom in the arena. So many years have gone by, I cannot count the number of men I have killed, it must be in the hundreds. Before I was captured and enslaved by the evil leaders of the coup against the government, I was General of the Legions of the North. Trained in all methods of combat, and veteran of countless battles, I was selected to be a gladiator, determined to win back my freedom and return to an ordinary life. I was declared a “Hero of Rome” by the true Emperor and my citizenship was returned to me.

To make up for my loss, I was presented with a huge villa made of beautiful marble, with lush gardens, a courtyard, gymnasium, and indoor waterfall. I was paid all back wages from the military, plus a pension totaling many millions. This made me one of the richest men in Rome and because of my vast knowledge of military and political affairs and loyalty to Rome, the Emperor has made me his personal counsel and bodyguard on special occasions.

But that’s not the best part. Knowing my desire for beautiful young feminine males, I have been given a harem of the finest slaves from around the empire all between the ages of 18-25. They are primarily servants but at any time when the mood strikes, they are there exclusively for my pleasure. They have been trained well in the art of love and knowing my interests, are all submissive. I treat them with love and respect and never abuse them. They have luxurious accommodations and are free to go anywhere on the grounds of my estate. I don’t imprison them or keep them in chains (unless of course we’re fooling around ).

One slave in particular is my favorite. He was born in the North and is about 19 or 20. A beautiful boy, you would at first think he was genetically female until you saw his cock. Before he was captured, he had extensive education and is well read and literate. We have much in common. He was also raised to be a warrior and is fit and muscular. Unfortunately, his army was ambushed by our legions and he was taken prisoner. Given his beauty he was not killed but instead taken to Rome and trained to be a slave. Fortunately for him, I won my freedom before he was assigned to a Master and personally selected him as my own.

How to describe him? Tall, long blonde hair, pretty face, blue eyes, freckles, slender but fit hairless body, fantastic legs and ass, fair skinned but lightly tanned (he loves to sunbathe nude in my private courtyard), and beautiful 7” cock. Around my villa he usually wears a very short robe or sarong made of the finest silk or just goes naked. His given name was “Eric” but he prefers to be called “Erica.”

Never married previously, I consider him my wife and he sleeps in my bed with me every night. We frequently enjoy long “sessions” in my dungeon. He loves to have me torment his cock endlessly and then fuck him while he is tied to the rack or some other device. We also make love every night in my bed. He is very strong and likes to “ride” me while I play with his tits and cock. We often spend our days together and enjoy discussing art, literature, philosophy, and history. We also practice martial arts and sword fighting. The loser always must suck off the winner.

Occasionally we travel throughout the empire. My friend, the true Emperor, has issued orders that we are to be given safe passage anywhere. Anyone violating these orders would be crucified. Yes, I am in love with Erica. We have made arrangements that if anything were to happen to me, he will automatically be made a Citizen of Rome and given my entire Estate as well as any of my slaves he desires. But for now our life is wonderful. I can’t imagine anything better.

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 01-05-2019 at 02:58 PM.