View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road
Default tiny cocks

even if i am totally obsessed with LB with tiny cocks, which are an immediate turn on to me and i find it very feminine i must agree with lila about not categorizing too much. all of us owners of a penis have probably gone through that painful teenage "is mine big enough?" doubt and i don't want to inflict unnecessary stress on others now, especially TS human beings who have got enough prejudice to face in life, even from many so-called TS lovers who seem to love them when they are sexual objects and prostitutes but (even without being castrated) haven't got real balls to have relationships in the daylight, or hire them for a normal, decently paid job, or actually marry them, in a nutshell to treat them as women. i know that mostly in this thread we are talking about pictures to masturbate to and then it's alright to have whatever sexual tastes (some people wanks to gun magazines and train wreckages), but then let's not mesure up people's genitalia before deciding if they are beautiful or worthy. i am sure that CuriousGirl's attraction to her LB lover doesn't come only from an empty testicle sack. CG, i wonder, do you like testicles in men? and yes, you all got us curious about your lover...
anyway i'm posting one of the prettiest LB cocks i 've ever seen
Attached Thumbnails
nadia12.jpg