View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Since this is sort of a "dating" thread, I've posted many things related to dating and relationships here rather than other places. Most of it silly and dumb. One of the things I learned after I was divorced and started to get back into dating was that one needed an "attention grabbing" profile--maybe even a "makeover."

Guess a few years ago McDonalds thought Ronald needed a change to appeal to younger consumers, hence the "Millennial Makeover." Besides an image change, it involved among other things, references to "social media," "selfies," and "hashtags" because you know that's what millennial's are all about.

You can read the entire article here.

Anyway here's some pics of Ronald "post makeover." I don't see how any beautiful, successful, millennial woman could resist. In (both) my lines of work "millennials" and how to "target" them (to sell them shit) are discussed frequently. If you care about such things, the "millennial" generation originally was defined as those born between 1982-2000. Makes sense in light of the other "generations" since the early 1900's. Some sociologists place the beginning as far back as 1978-79. Only recently has it been "moved forward" as far as 1995-97. Mostly by marketers trying to sell more iPhones and "e-cigs" and other shit to kids. Forbes has been pushing this new definition for example. Tells me everything I need to know. Guess they already got their money out of the rest of us.

My youngest students were born in early 2001. My nieces were born in 2009 and 2010. They are part of "Generation Z," "the i Generation," "post millennials" or whatever you want to call them. At a faculty meeting last week we were forced to watch a presentation from an outside agency the university hired to help us recruit and retain students. One of the speakers said "We've moved on from millennial's..." There was laughter from the audience as most of my colleagues are in their mid 20's to early 40's.

But who knows... Maybe I really should think about retirement and the nursing home? Fuck, those "born before 1985" ads have convinced me to take out a "reverse mortgage" and install a "stairlift" in our home. Maybe join the AARP?

But back to Ronald. If I had only known, I would have worn this outfit to the Paramore concert last summer. Hayley I'm sure would have been overcome with lust and Taylor Swift would have invited me to her "island" like in her song "Ready for It?"

(Of course I'd eat at McDonalds all the time if their representative looked like the last three pictures. )
Attached Thumbnails
sha0gekgu0cbdymsuyal.jpg   6de209194079f43ef041501e0256aac2.jpg   13983976774_336161b1ef_b.jpg  

McD4.jpg   McD3.jpg   ronald_mcdonald_cosplay_by_cherrysteam-d5wgu78.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 02-19-2019 at 02:50 PM.