View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough
Default Male gspot= FACT

I have had my best orgasms when my prostate has been stimulated. This has included fingers, dildos/vibrators and cocks doing the stimulation. For me, the best is when an averaged to slightly above-average sized cock (6-7", average to slightly above average thickness is best for me) is fucking me, but I have also had great orgasms when being fingered or having a dildo used while fucking or getting head. The first time I experienced it was with a fuck buddy who loved to swallow huge cum loads. She knew that the best way to get these consistantly was to stimulate the prostate. When she asked if she could finger my ass while she sucked my cock, I was hesitant, but she had given me so many great sexual experience that I felt I owed it to her to let her have her way on this. As it turned out, she knew exactly what she was talking about. I came so hard the first time I thought I might pass out from pleasure. This lead to her using a dildo on my ass while I fucked hers, and then her using a strap on on me, and eventually her bringing a hot tranny home one night to fuck both of us. Doing 69 with Sonia while this beautiful tgirl reamed my ass with her hard cock is still the hottest fuck of my life. Of course, like the female gspot, I think this varies for each person. For some people having this area stimulated might not get them hot. Like any anal play, I think the keys are patience and lube. And, of course, let youself relax. If you are worried about the activity, it will be hard to enjoy it.