View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
how did you get to Baki/Azerbaijan?

back on thread topic, im new to this and see myself as a heterosexual guy whos just realised he likes T Girls too. I'm still working this out but I think its the fact that T girls are mentally and psychologically female while I am psychologically male means I cant avoid a mental attraction and a sexual one if they are hot enough This doesnt explain why I am also curious about shecock. Maybe if I ever have an experience with or meet a T girl my view will become clearer.
This question comes up repeatedly "Am I gay?". The more I dwell on it and the longer I've been into this the harder it gets to give a st8 (no pun intended) answer. Also, sexuality is a dynamic thing - it may change over time.

My personal belief is that there probably is some slight degree of bi-sexuality involved, but I'm not even sure of that (if your attraction is solely to ladyboys). Actually, I'm of the opinion that a cock is not EXCLUSIVELY a symbol of masculinity - to me at least it has also become a symbol of femininity when placed on a ladyboy.

But again, it's not so easily answered - as transsexuality itself is so very diverse so is attraction to transsexuals.

Peace!

Hank