Thread: wanna have one?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007

thank you for enlightening us foxy.

unfortunately for me i'm not even yet of age to make such decesions on my own..

i would like to share something though, my thoughts currently boggeling my mind.

today i went out with my homies to the movies. i literally forgot how many beutiful females there are in the world. there were so many amazing girls there, perfect bodies and everything... just really amazing..me and my homies were all scoping out the girls and shit, every one of them that passed we checked out their asses and shit and we had a good time.

where am i going with this? well.. there were couples there with these cute girls and just really beutiful girls, damn it's so hard to explain.. rediculously cute girls.. and i just saw them and i was like "damn, that would be something to have a cute little thing like that by my side"

we watched a scary movie and i kept thinking to myself, it would be so awesome if i had a girl by my side holding on to me on the scary parts and shit, hugging me through the movie, and i would hold her so she wouldn't get so scared!

so i don't know where i'm going with this really but i guess what i want to say is that perhaps my fascination with ladyboys is just all in my mind.. i don't really know what the hell i'm talking about lol whatever i'm so confused.

sometimes i think that this fascination for tgirls comes from my lack of contact with females. i havn't had a girlfriend for a while... so my mind brews up these thoughts about tgirls and stuff..

damn wtf none of that made sense?
i need a girlfriend

and one last thing.. maybe i really don't want a ladyboy to be my love? maybe i do... i don't know shit right now.. but i noticed i'm really different than most of the guys here.. most everyone here likes to be anally penetrated and stuff like that.. i would rather not.. infact i would hate it. i don't like to dress up like a girl, or even think about it. so perhaps tgirls are not for me? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!! FUCK

i can't write down what i'm trying to say... one would have to dig into my brain and figure it out.. becuase when i think of it, it makes perfect sense to me. but when i try to write it down it makes no sense!!!

Last edited by guest; 09-01-2007 at 12:11 AM.