View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I would start by kissing her all over. First on her mouth then her neck and gradually working down. When I got down to her cock I would kiss all around her legs and stomach and just brushing gently by her sweet cock. Finally when she could take it no longer I would start on her cock. First I would kiss then slightly lick the tip of her cock then start licking all the way down to the base and then back up. I would tease her with this for a little bit and finally take her whole cock into my mouth and start sucking and moving my head up and down her shaft until I had her whole cock all the way in my mouth when she would finally shoot a big load of cum down my throat. I would then start licking her around her anus to get her loosened up and feeling good. After lubing her up I would slowly ease my cock into her beautiful ass a little bit at a time. When I was all the way in then I would start sliding in and out slowly at first then faster until finally I shot a big load deep inside her. After a short rest I would then turn on my back and have her do the same to me while I wrapped my legs around her to hold her in me. When she finally let loose with her own big load I would pull her down on me and kiss her again. When finally her hard on went soft and slid out I would then proceed to clean her up before we would fall asleep in each others arms.