View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Not having had any experience with shemales I only have my imagination to go by. I want to taste cock. I love the thought of taking a shemale cock in my mouth then licking the head and shaft. Then back to taking her whole cock in my mouth and moving my head back and forth along the entire length without letting her slip out. Finally she will cry out in ecstasy as she shoots a big load into my mouth while I swallow it all.
The closest I have come to this is masturbating and tasting my own precum and cum. I love the taste of it and am longing to taste shemale cock. I especially like the thought of cock in my mouth and would want to keep on sucking. I really need to feel cock in me.