View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrylad View Post
How would u feel about dating a girl who had a bigger dick than you?
Would you like it? i think it would be pretty cool.
Ideally id like my penis to shrink so i had a little babydick and my gf had a big fat cock.
I sport a slightly above average 7", and yes, I've had girlfriends with bigger and thicker cocks than that. I've also had lovers and girlfriends (even in my cisgender-girl time) that were considerably taller and heavier than me.

But you know what? Once you block her legs and get her into a horisontal position, she's as girly and fragile as any girl... no matter her size :-)

And yes, obviously the vanillas gawk and whisper, when you come walking hand in hand with your tall trans-beauty, ofcourse they snigger, the uninformed bastards... "look at that... a guy with a trans... what weird perverts..." But if you take a look at the guy and his wife who selfrighteously snigger such things, then you just SMILE and walk on in pride... you wouldn't want his ugly little wife anyway... and your lovely trans-lover wouldn't want him as well...

We're beyond that and above that... we take PRIDE in being and showing who we are.

Did I get out of track here?

H