Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
As for Transjen: do you live in the US? If so, geez... there's a lot of work left to get your country out of the sexual Dark Ages. And judging by some people's responses I doubt if it'll ever happen.
Yes i do, But i do want to point this out it doesn't matter where you live this stuff happens to T-girls all over the world not just in the US, Please note i'm not putting down any country or state i'm just stating a fact, Yes in some place we are treated and accepted a lot better then in other places but no matter where you go you find a certen kinda of mentality that wants us locked away out of site out of mind because we don't fit in there way the world is supposed to be according to them, Neil Young said it very well" i don't feel like satan but i am to them" Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 12-13-2008 at 04:00 PM.