View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfwantsuncutlvr View Post
Ahoj...I like ur taste!

There definitely isn't enough sensuality in vids with shemales or ladyboys though in my experience the Brazilian shemale vids are the best in that respect.

Far too many shemale vids involve the guy just fucking her or her sucking him off. It's much more rare to see some real intimacy expressed between the male and shemale actors. I think a searing hot passionate kiss with tongue play indicates hot steamy intimacy and that's why I love to see them kissing.

I also notice that the guys VERY seldomly touch a shemale's cock.

I want to see more focus on trying to pleasure the shemale as well - so sexy to see a pretty shemale being kissed and sucked and it is super hot when the guy takes hold and strokes her cock as he slowly makes love to her asshole.

I don't think I have ever come across any but it would also be hot to see a vid of a guy stroking off a shemale until she actually spurts...
That's exactly why I started this thread! Among the ones I post, there are a few pics of the man touching his partner's cock...
About the girl's cock being stroked, some scenes (which ones?) show it. I think I saw a vid in which she actually came while being penetrated and stroked... But I'm totally unable to point it!