Thread: Pictures of Me
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I decided to break it up into two posts...Sort of the prelude and the main course. This post being what I'm most proud of. I got my hair colored and styled a week ago, and I have seldom felt prettier than I do with this hairdo. But I will say, for someone who generally likes to blend in and fly below the radar (as much as a 6 foot tall tgirl can), I didn't really think my hair style choice through, lol. At least now if I get stares (which I inevitably do), I can blame it on the purple hair and not the fact that I'm trans.

But yeah, have been "made" way more often than I like just this week, to the point of this Facebook feud breaking out where a whole side essentially was mocking me for being trans. That sucked and really hurt my feelings. And given my already fragile emotional state coupled with mental illness, I've been sort of spiraling down. But whatever. At least my hair looks nice.
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen Purple Hair (2).jpg   Gwen Purple Hair.jpg