Thread: Justice?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
And W twisting the truth about WMDS inorder to get his Iruaq qar a war he was planning back when he was govorner in Texas
Tell me Jen, was Bill Clinton lying in 1998 when he said this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Clinton
The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.
Was Hillary Clinton lying in 2002 when she said this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton
In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.
Was Clinton's secretary of defence lying in 2002 when he said this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Cohen
I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.
Was Ted Kennedy lying in 2002 when he said this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy
There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed.
There's many more quotes I could add, but we'll start with these for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
And lets not forget a lieing sack of crap govorner in FL in 2000 who riged an election
Evidence ?