Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

First of all, let me say, I don't like to mix politics with sex. They make very weird and twisted bed fellows. More so than I. LOL

About President elect Obama. In my book, the jury is still out on him, I'm taking a wait and see attitude. This may seem untrusting, however in my book, politicians in general, regardless of their party affiliation are untrustworthy. They all have their own agendas, and its screw the common man over as much as they can. When it comes to the honesty of our politicians, I ask myself this age old question. "How can you tell if a politician is lying? His lips are moving".

I am not going to say I'm a Bush fan either. I knew there would be trouble from him the moment he took his election results to the U.S. Supreme Court to win his first term. I didn't like him then, still don't know. But for that matter, I disliked both Gore and Kerry. And still do, and I certainly didn't want Hilliary Clinton in office either. I still have a sour taste in my mouth from the Clinton years, and some of the stunts he pulled. I'm hoping not to have a repeat performance with Obama.

I'll be the first to say I'm glad Bush is leaving, good riddance to bad rubbish. He's created more turmoil in this world than any terrorist could ever hope to achieve. Time for national and global stability, as well as amends to be made to countries that were insulted by Bush.

Citizens of the other countries, may I remind you, not every American supported Bush, not every American supported his policies, and certainly not every American ignored the fact that we were turning other countries against us. More Americans care than you realize.

To my fellow Americans. I've said this before, this is my story and I'm stickin to it. The government has failed us. But worst of all, we failed ourselves. Our government is of the people, by the people, and for the people. We are the government. Lets look and see what we DIDN'T do that caused our current predicament. Lets take responsibility to ensure it never happens again.

Last edited by twistedone; 12-12-2008 at 12:34 PM.