Thread: Golden Showers?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default A strange feeling

I get very turned on by the golden shower pictures, but I wasn't sure how it actually felt, so I thought I would give it a try.

I smoked up a joint and got all horny and shit, so I thought I'd jack off that night... and I thought not just a normal jack off, but a long, steamy jack off.

So first I got naked, and posed in front of a mirror, and took some picture of myself, and my stiff dick.

I stood there stroking my dick, and thought I needed to shave, so I went in the bath tub, and shaved my dick bald. Great feeling, especially when you're high.

After I finished shaving, I filled the tub with warm water and just jacked off casually... until I got the idea to try pissing on myself.

But just pissing on myself wasn't enough... I wanted to film it too. So I took out the VDO camera and placed it on the sink pointing at the tub... with a bit of tweaking here and there, I soon got a perfect angle.

I lied myself in the tub... gently stroking... my dick was now at full erection... and I just let myself go.

I didn't exert any force, I just let the golden shower come out like a stream... not so much a fountain... and the warm sensation spread all over my belly... up to my chest... to my neck... and eventually to my face.

I didn't take it in the mouth though... I got to draw the line somewhere...

It was an amazing feeling. I just lied there, and wet myself. I didn't make any attempt to hold it... just let it go... and release.........

Definitely a great feeling. The ejaculation that followed was awesome. Spasms of cum, flying out of my dick, landing everywhere on my pissed on body. And all on film...

I don't think I'll do this everyday, but I will save it for special jack off occassions.