Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
The inventory system sucked , it was hard to keep up w/ what equipment was good and what you could sell off.

Fable is not that hard , but it is fun.
To be honest, I will even buy strategy guides to games that are easy to play/figure out. I enjoy reading them as sometimes they will have backstory in them amongst other things. The Utima ones bring this to mind.

How many hours of play would you say ME has? I still have to download the patch from Bioware. Does 'Bring Down The Sky' get downloaded with the patch or would I have to purchase that seperately? I know that there is DLC for Dragon Age that I would like to get, but I will wait for it to come on CD(as it is wont to do anymore). Watcher's Keep I think it is called. I prefer having a hard copy of something(in case my drive gets pooched) rather than just a downloaded copy of it.