Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Shadows , Have you played KotOR? It's great and so is Jade Empire , both done by Bioware.
Hello Rocka(is it okay to call you that for short?).

I have not played them yet, but I do own them both. If an Adventure or RPG game comes out I try to buy them even if I don't play them right away, as they are not easy to find once the stores no longer sells them(and unlike console games, EB Games no longer sells used PC games due to piracy and the fact that the games will usually have activation codes now. I really freaking hate what piracy has caused for PC gaming. Stupid DRM for one!).

I have the Jade Empire:Special Edition, which I think adds some more content to the vanilla game.

I also picked up Fable: The Lost Chapters the other day($20. not bad!), but I don't have the strategy guide for it. That is another thing that I like to purchase, as there are sometimes hidden gems/easter eggs that I might not find if I don't have the book. Also, I like to complete the games if I can(as I have so many games to play, and so little time) and having the maps that are given in the books make the game a little easier to find my way around.

Do you use strategy guides as well, or do you prefer to go it solo?