Thread: Shemales on Top
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Red face Shemales were meant to be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFKane View Post
shemales were meant to be on the bottom and with a cock in their mouth - that's the only way a woman should be treated.
To deny that one of the greatest characteristics of human beings is their diversity, is to limit your ability to understand that we are all unique. As a biological woman I understand what you said, that a woman was made to be submissive. But yet there are women like myself that can be aggressive, confident and yet feminine (and without being full of myself even beautiful) that like the idea of switching the role in our sexuality.. That a transgendered person even those that are percieved as soft and feminine would not posess that same ability to perform in a range of sexual roles would be very shortsided indeed. Based upon my own (fun) personal sexual experiences it seems evident that men enjoy (happily) that same range of sexual roles which does at times include the role of bottom. Strap-ons were'nt only invented for women to engage in girl on girl lesbian fun..if you catch my drift!

I embrace the diversity of sexual roles that are characteristic of all people, male, female and transgendered! But maybe thats just me...

Ms Sweettalker