Thread: a cry for help
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
this is my first thread and i dont know what to do. i am a male to female transgender woman trying to figure out how to cope with the reality of not being able to transition. ive been doing things i know i shouldnt do in order to cope with it, like using craigslist to have sex with random guys looking for crossdressers to make me feel feminine, its the only thing i can do to make myself feel feminine. fortunately the only thing ive done so far is suck dick but its only because i cant take a penis anally yet. i need to figure out how to cope with the fact htat i will never pass. i donw know hat to do annd i dont know how long i can keep doing this. i know its dangerous but it makes me feel better about my dyphoria. and i honestly dont know what do. i mean i really enjoy sex but i know what im doing is dangerous. i love feeling feminine.
If this is all true, I suggest strongly you seek out some professional counseling and not rely on advice from an online forum such as this.