View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pat123 is on a distinguished road
Talking alessandraWow same thing happened to me.The lady was the first to penetrate me in Dublin .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyboy View Post
I have been seeing T-girls in London since the early 90's. This is Alekssandra she is a Brazilian ts from Earls Court she shares a flat with another Brazilian T-girl called Suzanna (pics of Suzanna to follow)

I spose you could say I am a devotee of Aleksassandras. She has dominated my mind body and soul, seduced me until I have no defences and taken my virginity. I still dream of her all these years later and whenever I can I crawl back to be at her feet I do with devotion in my heart.

To give you a taste of how she dominated me here is an experience I had at her hands...

She answered the door in her dressing gown and black leather knee boots let me in and let her dressing gown fall open revealing her body and luscious uncut erection then pin me to the wall with her body her hand clamped over my mouth so I couldn't talk then she would say "whos the King?"

Obviously I couldn't talk with her hand over my mouth but she would hit me and say "answer me now, tell me whos the King?" As I held her bare arm gingerly and looked at her with startled and pleading eyes. She did this to me until I was genuinely scared and then she took her hand off my mouth and put it round my neck holding me agaist the wall as she intimidated me with her mean stare, her eyes boring into my soul as I spouted fourth the words she wanted to hear. "Your the king Alexs, your my King Alexs, oh King Alexs please"

After that she pushed me to my knees and made me lick every inch of her erection right there in the hallway of her house as I whimpered and whispered "Oh King Alexs" her friend Suzanna wandered around the house and they chatted to each other as if I didn't exist.

I love Alekssandra and I reccommend anyone who likes to be dominated that they go to her and surrender.

Google Alekssandra TS London

There are no pictures on the net of her naked, you have to go to her and grovel to see her glory xxx
Wow,she is some lady.She popped my cherry in Dublin with such style and ease to leave me wanting more and more.Hope to book an appointment with her and the divine Suzanna inthe New Year.Boy I am so stiff thinking about it.Thanks Lucyboy for reminding of my hour of pure bliss