View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Not really anything that "turned me on" just a "retro" memory. With New Year's eve coming up, thought I'd share a pic captured from a YouTube video. Times Square 1988. The last year we lived in New York. My Dad thought it might be my only chance to see the ball drop live so against my Mom's wishes he bundled me up and took me downtown. That was the last year the ball was an "Apple." Get it? No? That's probably why they changed it back.

I don't remember that much except it was cold, there were lots of people who were drunk or stoned, and the "ball" wasn't as awesome as it seemed it would be. I ended up getting sick and the rest of my Christmas vacation was ruined. I would have liked to have gone with my little "girlfriend" from school (my Dad said it would be OK) but her parents wouldn't let her.

That next year we would move back to Michigan. Stephanie and I would meet in the early to mid nineties. My current wife would have been 2. I wouldn't meet her until 2010. Of my three biggest "celebrity crushes" that I've shared in this thread, Hayley would have been 4 days old, and Dove and Miley were still way off somewhere in the future. Funny, I used to have dreams about this incredibly gorgeous girl with purple hair and glowing green eyes...

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 10:05 PM.