Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Good Morning

It is morning. The pine trees cast their long shadows across the lake. The sun finds the pin holes in the curtain and needles my bedroom with its rays. Slowly the sweep and one finds my eye. Awake dear Fran! It is another day.
But it is so warm under the blankets. I roll and discover I have the whole bed to myself. The blankets and satin sheets are in disarray giving testimony to the night before. My ali, where is he? He must have risen early. I should find him. I roll out of bed, step into my flip-flops and go to the window. Throw open the drapes and there is my ali down by the lake asleep no less in the lounge. He lies there in the warm morning sun, his radiant copper tan skin, and the envy of most. He wears the bikini I got for him. It is a satin black string tie. A fem style but he likes it. It keeps him “tucked� in. A little trick I had to show him myself. I should go to him and greet him for the day.
I look for my robe but that too alludes me. Well, I’ll go as I am; the lake is quiet and no one around. Geesh! I might as well be naked. I’m topless and all I have on is my red satin crotchless panties. They fit tight but they are soooo comfortable. ( never mind that they may be practical too) ( more about that later)
I step outside and carefully make my way to ali. I sneak up, don’t want to wake him but want to surprise him. I pause at the edge of the grass, slip of the flip-flops then I tiptoe across the deck and kneel beside him. Carefully I reach for the string on his bikini. Pulling ever so slightly it gives. One more slip and it is free. AHHH! He stirs. But I am successful. He does not waken. One more string, a tug, gently now Fran, gently. Done! Carefully I lower the front of his bikini to between his legs. My ali gives a whole new meaning to the term “stand up guy�, one clean, mean lovemaking machine. No need for details here. I have one to match it. Damn, I love being horny!
Slowly I raise my leg and swing it over him, straddling him I get ready. Now Fran, now!
I drop upon him, squarely in his lap and clasp his face in my hands. His eyes open wide as my lips meet his and lay one on! Of course he knows it's me and his arms encircle me and draw me in. My cock lays against his, my tits press hard against his chest and our lips devour each other in splendid delight. After a fountain if kisses I let him up for air.
Good morning my dear ali. I sit back and he glances down between my 38D breasts and is greeted with the discovery that he is naked. Our cocks now at fullness and pressed between us he reaches up to feel my breasts and slides his hands down my sides and around me, trapping me again in his embrace. My body lays over him and we continue in our romantic splendor. I feel our cocks throb against the press of my body like two drums keeping a beat. We are two as one in the morning sun.
Yes, YES! My dear ali is going to have a VERY GOOD MORNING.