View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Match-making group-tour to Bali

As some here may know, I run a YahooGroup (TransgenderRelationships) with the purpose of giving transsexual women (aka ladyboys) and men (aka ladyboy lovers) a place to connect for LTR and marriage. It is not a group for creating sex-contacts but solely for the more serious involvement.

In that group I've played with the idea of organizing a matchmaking-tour to Bali sometime next year. As some may also know I live in Indonesia and have a rather extensive trans-network here including Bali. So the practicalities could be solved.

As I see it, it would be 12 to 24 single guys coming to Bali and staying at a hotel or resort for approx. 12 days. I (and my Balinese transsexual friends) would gather a group of serious single transsexual ladies (I don't know the number) and all of us would then get to know each other with the sole purpose of finding a partner for LTR and marriage. (As I'm already hitched, I'd merely be the "tour guide"). There would be a variety of "getting-to-know-each-other" activities.

I have a host of ideas, but this is the gist of it. My question is: would any one here be interested in joining such a tour? And if so, what would your expectations be? Price-wise, activity-wise etc.

Let me know what you think - so far I'm merely brain storming, but I've noticed that there are many guys in the West having troubles finding af trans-woman in the West as there are trans-women here longing for a deep relationship with a serious Western man. So maybe this could be a way to break the barriere as well as having a great vacation of course :-)

What do you think?

Hank

PS: You're welcome to PM me if you prefer