View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking around the room taking in the details when the woman kidnapper addresses me. It takes me a couple of seconds to process what she asked. I don’t have to think long about my reply. I look straight at the woman and try to reply, but the ball gag makes my words incomprehensible. I try again with the same result.

The woman looks at me disgustedly and then at the burly kidnapper. “Oh for heaven’s sake take that gag off him so I can understand his mumbles.”

The big muscled kidnapper runs his fingers over my back and up to the straps on the gag. He deftly undoes the buckles and the gag falls away. I work my jaw around for several seconds until I get the normal feeling back.

Once again I look straight at the woman and say, “If anyone of you so much as harms or tries to harm Shawn I will make you regret it for the rest of your life.”

“Awww, how cute,” she replies mockingly. “You’re outnumbered four to one and you’re going to protect your princess.”

The woman bends forward from her waist getting closer to the bed Shawn and I are on. “We’re going to have to see just how tough you are, boyfriend.” She said the last word with emphasis on boy and a touch of scorn in her voice. “Stand up,” she commands.

I give her a defiant stare instead of moving. She nods her head in the direction of the big, burly kidnapper. The next thing I know there is a big hand on my shoulder and I’m standing upright beside the bed.

“Normally I’d have you stripped naked to better control you, but that’s not necessary, is it,” the woman says. Then she stands up. For the first time I get a clear view of her. She’s about 5’ 9” tall. I can see strands of blonde hair coming out from underneath her balaclava. Like her cohorts she is wearing all black. Unlike her cohorts her t-shirt is tight, outlining shapely 36C breasts. I surreptitiously drop my gaze lower to see that she has a tight, tiny waist. As I look still lower I notice that she’s wearing tight sweatpants that reveal her 34 inch hips.

Then I notice something that I never expected. She appears to have a bulge in the front. I try not to give away where I’m looking, but I’m caught anyway. The woman shifts her weight from one leg to the other. As she does so my suspicions are confirmed. I can clearly see the shape of a cock down one pant leg.

I can’t help what happens next. My cock abruptly gets hard. There is no way I can hide my state. The woman pretends to ignore me, but I she keeps glancing down at my cock. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the burly kidnapper, who cuffed me, looking quite brazenly at my hard cock.

Last edited by ila; 03-09-2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: corrected an inconsistency