View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I am momentarily confused. Shawn is in the corner of the room and she’s screaming. There are four other people in disguise in the bedroom and one is barking orders. I try to react, but before I can do anything there is a knife pointed at me.

I whip my head around to see what I quickly deduce are three men searching the room. The one with the knife whom, by the sound of the voice and the obvious breasts, I rapidly figure out is a woman forces me to stand up beside the bed. Two of the men, both dressed in black tshirts and black track pants, return to the woman. One is holding a ball gag and the other has a set of handcuffs.

The woman, with the knife, tells them to take care me. The one with the gag stands in front of me. I’m just shy of six feet tall and he is almost a hand’s breadth taller which would make him about 6’ 2’’ tall. I can see his muscles bulging under his tshirt. The other one is a fair bit shorter than me, about 5’ 8’ I would guess. He, too, is very muscular.

Before I can say or do anything the taller one has the ball gag in my mouth and fastens it in the back. Right after that the shorter one steps in behind me. Both of the guys force my arms behind my back. The cuffs are on me in less than three seconds. I’m now their prisoner and unable to fight back. Fortunately for me I recognized the handcuffs from the last time I was with Shawn. They are the type of cuffs that can be released without using a key by anyone that knows where the catch is. The ball gag straps are cutting into the sides of my mouth so I move my jaw and push my tongue out to make the gag fit more comfortably. That’s when I discover that the straps haven’t been done up tightly. I should be able to get it off with just a little manipulation.

Thoughts of how to rescue Shawn and get out of here are racing through my mind. A plan is forming in my mind when the taller man intrudes into my thoughts. He says to the shorter one, “I’ll take over from here.”

The taller one steps in behind me and pulls me against him in a vice-like bearhug that is so tight I can’t move. “Now you’re going to see what we’re going to do with your girlfriend,” he snarls.

My captor spins me in the direction of Shawn. The third man is advancing on her. Shawn is in the corner and she’s visibly shaking with tears streaming down her gorgeous face. I struggle to break free, but the man holding me just laughs and pulls me closer to him. I can only watch helplessly. As I try to twist around to escape I feel something hard against my bum. I stop moving, but there is still that lump against me. I suddenly realize that the guy holding me has a hard-on and he’s pushing it against me. I’m not sure if it’s me, my predicament, or Shawn’s nakedness that is exciting him.