Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Wrong Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Here we go i met the guy at a pool hall that my friends and i stoped at to play pool, The guy took a liking to me and we started chatting he smeaned very nice and wanted to shoot a game with me and i agreed, My friend who drove me there had to leave so i said ok, The guy then offered to drive me home if i wanted to stay longer and i aggreed to finish the game, We left the pool hall got in his car and he asked where i lived and asked if i minded if he stops by his place first because he had something to attend to, So we stoped at his place and he invited me in we sat down and talked some more then he kissed me and started feeling me up I started backing off then and he got on top of me and that's when his hand reached into my panties and all hell broke loose he started smacking me and calling me a GD FAIT , I kneed him in his sack then made a run for it and ran to a 7-ELEVEN where i called the cops, When he got there i told him what happend and he then asked why the guy called me a fait when i told him everything changed he nolonger cared what happend to me. Now a few people said i should have went to the police chief and the papers, I decided against for two reasons if i filed a complaimt agianst the cop i would have then been a big target for every cop in the area and going to the papers whould have told the world i'm transgendered at the time i was 22 years old and was only living full time for 4 months so i just learned a big leason and moved on with my life Jennifer
JEN:

I thought you meant this other story from a week ago. Sorry, I was referring to the other story.

My first time as Jennifer was not fun, I meet a guy at a party and he didn't know i wasn't all female and he put the moves on me and stupid me i went back to his apartment where we necked for awhile and he started feeling me up but when he slid his hand up my skirt he found out i was still a male and he wasn't very happy i think you can see where this is going and he smacked me around before he up my ass, Needless to say i didn't enjoy it at all Jennifer

Piece,

TAL