Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Summer Fun (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1 above...

Untying you from the rack, I lead you over to the padded bench then bend you over it placing your wrists in leather cuffs attached to the wall. Next, I spread your legs as far apart as they will go and place your ankles in similar cuffs. Finally I add heavy leather straps to your thighs and a very thick leather belt around your waist. Then I make sure everything is super tight. You aren’t going anywhere tonight baby.

Just to make sure, I ask if you are comfortable. You flip me off with both hands. That was NOT the signal to stop so it looks like we will proceed. I pull your shorts down exposing your beautiful ass and as I do, I kiss it and massage it as well as your legs. Your cock is rock hard and I playfully stroke it with my hand. You squirm and moan. I can tell you want to cum. Your top has slid up so your breasts are completely exposed and I gently tweak each of your nipples.

Preparation is crucial so I lightly apply a thin coat of oil to your gorgeous body. You moan and pull against your restraints and I can see that there is pre-cum flowing out of your cock. I crawl underneath you and lick the tip of your cock ever so lightly. You let out a loud “mmmmmfffff!” and jerk so hard against the straps I am sure you are going to break the bench or pull one of the straps out of the wall.

I select a very light “cane” from our collection of toys. It is nothing like the real rattan canes used for judicial punishment. After all, we love each other and while our play is intense it’s still just play. Whipping the toy cane rapidly through the air makes an awesome “wooshing” sound. I can tell you heard it because your entire body tenses up.

Carefully I apply the first stroke. You jump as the cane strikes your ass. “One” I say. You flip me off again. I guess that means we’re OK for now. I massage your butt and legs then apply another stroke. “Two.” I can tell you are really sweating and your muscles look tight. “Three.” You pull hard against the wall restraints and squirm around a little. “Four.” There is just a little redness. So I massage your ass and kiss it. “You wanna stop sweetie?” You shake your head no. After I’m satisfied there’s nothing more than redness. I get ready for one more. I can tell you know it’s coming. You tense and grip the chains attached to your cuffs. “Five.” That’s it. We’re done. I walk around in front of you and you look up at me. You are covered in sweat. Your hair is matted to your face. I take out the gag. “Wow Andy, that was really something.” “Are you OK Bobbi?” “Yeah. I’m fine, baby.” We kiss then giggling, you say “Don’t we still have some unfinished business Andy?”

Walking back behind you, I take some lube than insert my fingers into your ass. You moan as I find just the right spot and begin to massage your prostate. I can see your cock getting very hard and the pre-cum is flowing. Gently I work my cock into you. After I’m inside I slowly begin to fuck you. You pull at your restraints and say “Fucking Christ! Don’t stop baby…” I have no intention of it Bobbi. Holding onto you, I fuck you hard and fast. I can tell you are reaching the point of no return. We both come at the same time. You let out a scream and pull hard against the straps. Then your body goes limp. Your cum is all over the floor. I shoot the biggest load into you. My cum spills out and runs down your thighs. My legs almost give out and I collapse on top of you bent over, still inside of you as I hold you around your waist. We are both breathing heavily. “I love you Bobbi.”

“I love you too Andy. Fuck, that was probably the most awesome sex we’ve ever had. I don’t know if I can even move. You are gonna have to help me out of all this.”

Carefully I undo all of your restraints. There are red marks and indentations where all the straps were. I massage your arms and legs. Then I help you up from the bench. You put your arms around me and hold me close. We head upstairs and take a shower then climb into bed. You snuggle up next to me. I can tell you are totally exhausted. I think about what you said earlier about being “gender fluid.” The truth is it doesn’t matter how you identify Bobbi, I love you.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-26-2017 at 07:46 PM.